A Little About Me
I’m an Analytics consultant by profession and Growth marketer by passion.
As a GROWTH obsessed individual, I experiment, break things, fix and learn. I embrace the discomfort
- Vizard, a dashboard visual feedback and collaboration tool.
- By the way, if you are keen to learn/attending Tableau interview, this FREE Tableau Interview Questions guide will be very useful.
- A mobile app that keeps you off the phone (I know it sounds contrary) and make you more productive.
- Databirds to help people in data space to find jobs they love (quiet atm due to time constraint)
- I miserably failed twice at selling T-shirts online here and here
- Many more projects (Chrome extension, Online courses directory, Goal setting app that deducts money if you don’t achieve, colleague feedback app etc.) that never saw the day light. Nevertheless I enjoy the process, more than the outcome
Tip: Double down on your strengths and outsource your weaknesses. You can achieve much more than you think is possible.
I’m passionate about
- Email list building (started Vizard in 2018 with 0 subs and grew it to 2300+ in 2.5 months and 4800+ in 6 months, 7000+ now with 0 effort)
- Linkedin growth (grew from 2700 to 15000+ connections in 10 months and e-met a lot of wonderful people)
- Growth marketing/hacking (learning and experimenting)
- Reading non-fiction books . It is amazing how a good book has the power to change our life (yet, very few leverage them)
- Listening to podcasts while (otherwise dead) commuting
- Building side projects (few underway)
- Different origins and flavors of dark chocolate
If you don’t want to waste the prime years of your life in a cubicle when you know deep down you are capable of achieving much more? download the FREE pdf below